* 2+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on application development demonstrated experience with applications development throughout the entire development lifecycle.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree
* Experience with Java/J2EE with a deep understanding of the language and core APIs, web services, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture.
* Experience in implementing Microservices using Spring Boot and Event-Driven architecture.
* Experience in implementation of enterprise systems using DDD, SAGA/ CQRS patterns. Working proficiency in using frameworks such as Axon
* Work with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provides a solid experience for our users.
* Converse fluently in the full web technology stack.
* Develop an understanding of our products and the problems we are attempting to solve.
* Plan, design, test, debug and deploy software solutions for managing infrastructure, project management, capacity planning, and operational efficiencies
* Leverage large amounts of machine, performance, application, and inventory data to create a unique representation
* Analyze infrastructure problems/constraints, inefficiencies, process gaps, risk, and regulatory issues and engineer software or automation solutions
* Work in partnership with infrastructure engineers and architects to understand and identify operational improvements
* Automate complex functions to improve the delivery of information
* Java Development: the ability to create medium to large-sized Java web applications from start to finish on their own This includes but is not limited to the following: client interaction, validating requirements, system design, frontend/Ui development, interaction with a Java EE application server, web services, experience with the various Java EE APIs, development builds, application deployments, integration/enterprise testing, and support of applications within a production environment.
* Strong RDBMS understanding
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans