Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1 develops with the latest technology available, apps that allow us to ensure the finest maintenance of the vehicles that are ultimately sold via AUTOHERO. The team is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the status of the car throughout the maintenance process and also guaranteeing that external stakeholders are in constant contact with dealers.
Your new role
- Architect, develop, QA, ship, monitor and maintain throughout the whole software development life cycle in our service-oriented platform with currently 300+ restful microservices
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- Collaborate with various engineering and product teams to ensure our high business standards, and take the chance to get involved with other technologies and other fields of software development
- ??6+ years of professional experience in java programming with spring-based technologies
- You are not afraid to lead a group of developers, and you take responsibility for your team and your software
- You have a deep understanding of JVM
- Strong experience in building restful APIs
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot, ideally, you also have experience in Spring Cloud
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Anna Ruiz