Classification: PC Technician
Compensation: $66000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
If you're looking for work as a PC Technician, and have the ability to interact with technical and non-technical users in an understandable and concise manner while solving complex technical issues, you might be a good fit for the new job opening at Robert Half Technology. If you are a self-starter and enjoy solving problems and working in a positive, dynamic environment, then we want to hear from you! The PC Technician Role is a full-time opportunity and will be located in the near Casselman, Ontario region.
- Resolve complicated technical issues and provide day to day support for 3 software
- Maintain software maintenance and updates
- Resolve system issues and provide fixes/enhancement solutions
- Upgrade software as needed and test such upgrades
- Work with IT team to analyze changes to system/user issues
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science
- Self-starter, independent thinker, relationship building
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar environment
- Experience in IT retail
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you please click apply today!
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.