Are you comfortable and confident in:
- being in front of high-level stakeholders?
- being a representative of the world's largest cruise company?
- interacting with an international team of subject matter experts?
LMS is a 27-year old company based in Orlando, Florida. This position supports our Guest Experience Maximization (GEM) operations in Doral, Florida. GEM has been a leading partner of the Carnival Corporation OCEAN Medallion Project since its inception in 2016. The GEM team is responsible for monitoring hardware, software and conducting tests to ensure the functionality required to support OCEAN Medallion Project.
Collectively, our team supports the technology and work efforts required to provide the best experience possible to Carnival Corporation's guests. The Experience Intelligence team's primary challenge is to build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the data being produced by all GXI products and experiences, and curating it appropriately to serve many different goals, including visualizations for Carnival and Princess leadership as well as integrations with new products in development at the GXI.
This position is based in Fort. Lauderdale; this is not a remote work position
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, preferably with a focus on Data Analytics or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience as a data analyst, or software engineer working on data analysis and/or intelligence projects
- Proficient in SQL/noSQL, Python, and Excel
- Experience in PowerBI/Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Fundamental understanding of how to analyze large datasets, curate them to fit business needs and visualize them across a variety of different platforms
- Attention to detail, ownership, and drive to provide high-quality fully validated work
- Critical thinking and the ability to solve difficult technical issues
- Intellectual curiosity, and willingness/ability to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills, including spoken, written, and active listening
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with the rest of the Experience intelligence team, and other teams within GXI
- Understanding of business/operational concepts is a plus, as it will help foster broader comprehension of what the program is trying to accomplish with each project
- Accessing, analyzing, transforming, and visualizing data from a variety of SQL and NoSQL data sources and deliver to downstream to consumers through PowerBI, API's, web portals, mobile applications, etc.
- Taking strategic direction and using it to inform technical implementation
- Accessing raw data, and working with developers of other products to form a solid and comprehensive understanding of what each relevant datapoint means
- Owning projects from the early stages of data access through data engineering and visualization to meet business needs
- Communicating questions and takeaways from your work at a high level to strategic leadership, thereby contributing to long-term strategy by allowing them to glean insights and operational recommendations from the data
The target salary range is $75 - 95+k based on skills and experience.
LMS/GEM rewards hard work and invests in our team.
On your first day:
- You will be eligible to participate in our company-sponsored plans
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
Additional benefits include:
- A tax-deferred 401k investment savings plan, with a company match of up to 4%, eligibility at 90-days
- Bonus program paid quarterly
Apply today and be considered for a role with a global industry leader and a fantastic opportunity to achieve great success.
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to you joining our LMS/GEM family!
Review the OCEAN Medallion:https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/
We are an EOE company and embrace diversity within our workplace.