On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Learning Consultant.
Learning Consultant – Job Description
- Learning Specialist to help lead and mature the training initiatives of the Product Management practice with the overall goal of increasing adoption of products and services.
- The Product Team represents all IT products and services, including public and private cloud technologies.
- Be the focal point for learners' feedback related to training programs, training experience, improvement suggestions, issues and barriers.
- Represent bank learners with training vendors and providers, facilitating engagement, issue resolution, prioritization and improvements
- Continuously improve and enhance training opportunities, training process and experience based on existing services and learners' feedback
- Working internally and with vendors to provide analysis and reporting of training progress and training program utilization
- Advertise and market all available training programs and opportunities
- Maximize reach and utilization of available training to aid in adoption of products and service
- Develop and maintain learner feedback channels to improve training offers and determine demand
- Working with Product Managers and Product Owners, document training opportunities and paths for existing and new IT products and services
- Increase adoptions of existing and new products and services through innovative training events and modalities
- Initiate and facilitate creation of new specific learning contents
- Maintain and improve published information related to training opportunities
- Interface with other internal training teams to coordinate training activities including demand analysis, advertising and marketing of training programs
Learning Consultant – Mandatory Skills
- 8+years hands on experience in all functions of end-to-end system testing, Web-based UI testing, regression, smoke, performance, load and stress, AODA, other accessibility and security non-functional requirements testing
- 5+years of hands-on data migration ETL QA testing experience
- Strong SQL skills with 3+ years experience of writing complex SQL code to do data validation, and familiarity with SQL tool and extract data and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in development of test plan and reusable test cases and related testing artifacts
- Proven record on hands-on test execution, defect management
- Hands on skills with AODA testing tools, e.g., JAWS, NVDA.
- Hands on use of Vulnerability Testing tools and Performance Load Testing tools
- Familiarity with automation tools
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated Experience with Agile Sprint Management and Bug tracking and testing life cycle management using such as Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated Experience with Test Automation using tools such as Katalon Studio
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically QA processes in agile development environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of testing methods for end-to-end ETL processing for data completeness, data accuracy, functional scenarios, and integration workflows
- Ability to identify, trace, isolate and replicate problems and successfully conduct root cause analysis as required
- Experience in managing defect reporting and resolution during the defect cycle, this includes working with developer to report and resolve defects in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills; excellent English language verbal and written communication skills
Learning Consultant – Nice to Have Skills
- Familiarity with Confluence or other similar content presentation tools is a plus
- Experience in Agile environments is a plus
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables
Learning Consultant - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Learning Consultant - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely