Join our market making team!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a boutique market maker firm specialized in trading options of listed financial instruments with strong presence on the European markets and growing presence on the US equity derivatives markets. We are a non-hierarchical, informal organization, continuously looking for improvements and growth. At All Options, we ask you to proactively influence decisions and make a difference. This means a demanding but exciting career opportunity for an autonomous professional who’s aiming for a steep learning curve and being rewarded with development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
As a senior Data Engineer you are expected to bring our Data infrastructure and applications to the next level. You will work closely with our Quant Traders team in order to ensure the quality and function of our different databases.
- Professionalise the databases systems and applications (SQL, Mongo DB, Redis, Influx).
- Ensure the accessibility and availability of data.
- Work on long term design of the databases.
- Maintain the databases and ensure quality of the content.
- Look critically at Python code that generates and accesses databases.
- Work closely with Quant Traders team.
- Diploma in Computer Science.
- 5 years minimum work experience in relevant role
- Expert level of knowledge in Python.
- Working proficiency in Linux and working proficiency with GIT.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to express opinion and set priorities.
We offer you a great working environment in a very inspiring office in the city center of Amsterdam but also the opportunity to work remotely, providing full home set up as of Day 1.
We are 65 colleagues, 16 different nationalities in a very dynamic atmosphere.
We also support staying healthy by facilitating gym memberships and offering a bicycle plan. We offer a competitive remuneration package with bonus opportunity, pension and healthcare plan.
Ready to start working in a great team? Apply today online!