Join our software development team!
Our developers are on a mission to design, build, test and maintain our in-house trading software. Once you’re here you work closely as a team with traders in adopting new technologies. You place emphasis on the system reliability and valuable software. We are autonomous and independent as we’re not restricted by long procedures and legacy systems. Our developers are as much on the frontline as our traders.
All Options is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial C++ Software Developer. You are expected to:
- Design, build, test and maintain our in-house trading software.
- Place emphasis on the system reliability and valuable software, achieving this by working closely with traders and developers.
- Accurate and quality-minded
- Proactive and independent working style under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work in stressed conditions at busy market moments
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Nice to have: interest in trading or financial markets
- Resident in the Netherlands, able to work remotely.
- Background in computer science/software engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in software development in C++
- Ability to understand and work with complex distributed systems
- Experience with Python
- Nice to have: experience of developing low latency software and/or trading systems
Technologies we work with
- C++ 14/17 (using clang 6.0), some C++20 features
- Python 3
- MongoDB and InfluxDB
- Red-hat based OS for trading systems
Who we are
All Options is a derivatives trading company established in 1998. We are a market maker firm with a major presence on European and growing presence on non-European equity derivatives markets, specialized in trading options of listed financial instruments. We are a non-hierarchical, informal organization, continuously looking for improvements and growth. Every employee has a high impact on our results, which is both challenging and rewarding.
Ready to start working in a great team? Apply today online!