Classification: Web Developer
Compensation: $85000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is hiring now for an experienced Senior Web Developer for our Calgary Client. As the successful candidate you will utilize your solid leadership and developer skills to meet and exceed platform solutions for a large scale website based on business specifications. You have strong experience and ability to manage self-hosted CMS and analytics platforms and proficient knowledge to provide SEO support.
If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your resume online today!
This role is based in the Calgary, Alberta region but is available for remote work / work from home permissions for eligible candidates within the Calgary, AB. region.
WHAT YOU’LL GET: The opportunity to contribute to a growing company that has a fair, fun and supportive team-oriented environment. A competitive salary and benefits package.
If you thrive on being an integral part of a team in a diverse environment, then submit your resume online today.Job Requirements
- 3 + years working experience in the development of software solutions combined with leadership achievement within a fast-paced environment
- Working experience in the development of digital services and/or products specific to websites and ability to manage email platforms
- Solid working knowledge and proficiency of SEO principles
- Strong working experience implementing self-hosted analytics platforms and ability for managing self-hosted CMS
- Knowledge of cybersecurity fundamentals
- Excellent QA and deployment practices within a fast-paced environment that has tight timelines and multiple projects.
- Ability to work well with people and to lead and inspire them to do their best work every day to guarantee team retains capability to build and maintain digital contributions in line with business needs.
- Critical thinking skills and project management experience utilizing Jira/Confluence or similar tools
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, design or a similar discipline.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Understanding and/or working experience of e-commerce is beneficial
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your resume today! Please quote reference # 05000 [ Phone number blocked ] on all communications.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.