Looking for a Golgang Engineer who has NV1 Clearance who has knowledge of Go Web App frameworks - contract.
Your new company
Represent a multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
- Three month contract with potential for extension.
Your new role
- This is an acquisition project and therefore a brand new solution.
- The candidate must have Golang programming language experience.
- Experience writing in concurrent programs in Go
- e.g. Goroutines, sync WaitGroups, Channels)
- HTTP REST APIs understanding (e.g. HTTP POST, GET, testing with Postman etc)
- Knowledge of a Go Webapp framework (e.g. Gin Gonic, Maritini, Gorilla)
- Interacting with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
Nice to haves
- Networking and Network automation experience
- Message broker experience (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Web application security
- Knowledge/experience with Solarwinds monitoring tool.
- The design has been completed so they are looking for a 'doer' someone who is happy to get their hands dirty and do the grunt work.
- Able to take instruction and find a solution, working collaboratively with the rest of the team in Rydalmere.
- We've had people who have operated at more senior level as a Consultant or a team manager and whilst we wouldn't rule those people out, they have to have the right attitude.
- Wants to learn new skills and get new exposure
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Project rather than BAU experience and attitude
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508