Chiropractor - MSK Assessment
Location: Lifemark Physiotherapy Upper Mohawk & Wellington/St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
Total Rewards: Employee status with guaranteed salary, continuing education allowance, health & dental benefits & wellness days
Lifemark is seeking a Chiropractor to join our growing team! The successful candidate will possess 3+ years’ experience assessing and treating clients within an occupational rehabilitation setting. You will work alongside other health care professionals, orthopaedic surgeons and other physician specialists to provide assessments and specialists to rehabilitate individuals who have sustained complex work-related injuries.
This is an opportunity to be a member of an exciting and truly [ Link Removed ] , supporting the assessment of individuals with complex injuries in Ontario!
Key accountabilities include:
- Opportunity to assess alongside physician specialists (including orthopaedic surgeons, neurologists, physiatrists etc) and other healthcare providers
- Perform complex clinical assessments and work with treatment teams to collaborate on active treatment plans for clients
- Regular communication with external stakeholders and healthcare teams in both the clinical and hospital settings
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress and contribute to reporting
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives
Other accountabilities include:
- Working cooperatively with clients, treatment team and third party funders to achieve specific objective goals as determined through Assessment
- Attendance and participation in weekly case conferences with the interdisciplinary team
You will need to be:
- Actively registered with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- 3 + years’ experience, with a focus on Assessments, active care, return to work planning and occupational rehabilitation
Why choose Lifemark?
- National reach with a local touch
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Continuous culture of learning
- A career that grows with you – we like to promote from within
- We have fun - it's even one of our core values!
The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Apply today! Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information