Team Introduction The mission of the Data Platform Singapore Business Partnering (DPSG BP) team is to empower the TikTok e-commerce business with data. Our goal is to build a Data Warehouse that can cater to batch and streaming data, Data Products that provide useful information to build efficient data metrics & dashboards which will be used to make smarter business decisions to support business growth. If you're looking for a challenging ground to push your limits, this is the team for you! Responsibilities:
- Lead the team to design, build and develop batch and streaming data warehouse to support business growth
- Communicate efficiently and effectively and be able to understand, interpret and relate an organization’s strategy and vision to the team
- Translate business requirements & end to end designs into technical implementations based on system capabilities.
- In-charge of building platforms/tools to improve data development efficiency
- Define innovative solutions, constantly exploring & challenging product capabilities, liaise with product experts from within the organization.
- Contribute to, and encourage ideas and build on the suggestions of others.
- At least 2 years of team management experience
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in designing, testing, and maintaining data warehouse and data mart.
- Expert in data warehouse and have production experience in building data warehouse
- Familiar with SQL and Hadoop eco-system (e.g. Hive, HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce)
- Familiar with Storm/Spark/Flink is a plus
- Retail and e-Commerce business experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage and managing internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to build rapport across teams and stakeholders.