Agilus Work Solutions has an opening in Brockville, Ontario, for an Occupational Health Nurse for our client, a leading manufacturer that has experienced exponential growth.
These are fulltime one year contracts offering you the opportunity to experience career growth and apply your skills in a bold way.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to Alexis Gleam at [ Link Removed ]
Role Overview: The Occupational Health Nurse will be responsible for delivery of occupational health programs and services including medical surveillance (limited at this time), treatment of injuries and illness, preplacement screening, case management, and wellness services. The nurse would take work direction from the OHN supervisor.
- Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- 3 years Occupational Health Nursing preferred
- Certification in Occupational Health preferred
- Working knowledge of provincial OH&S, WSIB, and Human Rights
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Certification in audiometric testing and spirometry
- Experience in disability management
- Facilitate health promotion programs
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- Superior interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
Please note: This position requires clearance under the Controlled Goods Program
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view [ Link Removed ] regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!