Juni is revolutionizing banking for digital entrepreneurs. With the recent changes, people are starting to realize the full potential of online trade. As your financial companion, we want to make it as simple as possible for you to focus on running your business. We will take care of the rest.
Your skills and creativity can help e-commerce understand their business, sell smarter and grow.
At Juni, we build products that help online entrepreneurs around the world understand their business and sell smarter. Our banking tool takes the complicated out of running an online business and gets more out of your money. See for yourself at https://demo.juni.co/demo. Our customers can focus on their passion and customers, while Juni gives them full insight into their business. We’re a purpose-driven business and remote-first.
The same freedom we’re creating for our customers we believe employees should benefit from as well. We give our employees freedom because they take responsibility and understand that everything is a team effort. Whether you’re a rock-loving designer or a pet snake-owning developer; Juni strives to be the work-place where you feel at home, where you can grow and most importantly where you feel a sense of accomplishment - every day. We truly believe that we’re changing the world for small businesses around the globe and we want you to be part of that mission.
To fulfil our dream we are looking for great software engineers with 5+ years of experience who loves tackling convoluted problems and developing clean, stable solutions that scale. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions. They would also be intimately familiar (and up to date) with their development ecosystem for making sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool or library for the job. We expect our engineers to be able to contribute across the entire product stack, as well as collectively oversee the integrity of the codebase.
We recently closed a large seed round with some of the greatest names in e-commerce and venture investing, and now we need amazing talent to help us on our mission.
Our Stack: ?
- gRPC (Protocol buffers)
- PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Kubernetes, AWS
The Crew: ?
Our engineering team is made up of a diverse and talented mixture of backend and frontend engineers. We are led by a hands-on CTO and Co-Founder (Anders)
Right now, the collective engineering team consists of 7 Engineers, and we have ambitions to grow to 20 engineers in the next few months. So it's certainly a very exciting time to join.
In this role you’ll be:
- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward efficient microservices distributed architecture
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks
Within 1 month you'll:
- Introduce an important architectural improvement to our Go codebase
- Fix two thorny unfixed bugs, which the team otherwise could not have done
Within 3 months you'll:
- Other web backend engineers say they’re learning a lot and are more productive because of you
- Have helped us build new features quicker than we otherwise would have - our velocity has increased significantly
Within 6 months you'll:
- Help introduce significant new features which radically improve our product.
- Impact the quality of the product, getting to the point where we fix all bugs and are improving performance metrics
- Be proud of the product and the codebase
- We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the world...
- or check-in in one of our local hubs!
- Great quarterly off-sites across Europe. When we can travel again.
- 30 vacation days (annual)
- Awesome options package