Classification: Financial Project Manager
Our client is searching for a Workday Project Consultant for an ERP system implementation project. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful Workday Project Consultant will be responsible for the following:
* Representing the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP& A) team on the Workday implementation for the Finance function
* Partnering the FP& A leadership team to formulate and evolve the organizational FP& A target operating model, and bring the vision to life through the Workday implementation
* Supporting the implementation of finance systems and various technologies including tools related to General Ledger, analytics and reporting.
* Documenting and optimizing relevant finance processes
* Working collaboratively as part of the project team to complete deliverables within project timelines, and identifying areas of improvement
* Supporting the Project Manager on ad hoc projects
To be considered for this opportunity, you are a designated accountant (CPA and/or equivalent) with 8+ years of FP& A and systems implementation experience. You will also come with 5+ years of experience in managing senior stakeholders and being part of change management. You also have the following skills & experience as follows:
* Working knowledge of financial systems including Workday Financials and/or Adaptive Planning
* Experience working with databases
* Experience with financial modelling, data analytics, and data visualization
* Business Intelligence experience including Tableau to build and maintain dashboards for internal stakeholders
* Ability to see the big picture and to lead stakeholders through transformation in support of the overall delivery of project outcomes
* Ability to forge strong working relationships internally and externally beyond FP& A
If you are a qualified and experienced senior-level accounting and financial professional, please submit your resume to Robert Half Management Resources and noting "Workday Project Consultant". Please quote Job number 05060 [ Phone number blocked ] on all correspondence.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.