Classification: Intermediate Accountant
Our Surrey/Langley based client is looking for a bright full cycle Accountant to join their growing team.
Reporting to the CFO this person will be responsible for the following:
- Performs bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Investigates, follows-up and resolves anomalies to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Prepares GST/HST returns and completes net filings on a regular basis.
- Prepares and enters monthly journal entries, cash receipts, AR, and AP to meet accounting deadlines.
- Performs monthly data integrity checks and balancing reports for GL, AR, AP, correcting where required.
- Assists with year-end audit requirements and prepares annual audit working papers and supporting documents.
- Assists with ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required.
- Assists with annual budget preparation.
- Supervises AR and AP
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
The ideal candidate will bring 2+ years of full cycle accounting experience, a strong ability to work independently and with a team. Experience working with an ERP system (NetSuite) would be considered an asset.
There is a career path in this organization as they grow.
If this opportunity is of interest - please send your resume quoting the job number 05150 [ Phone number blocked ]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.