Classification: Law Clerk
Compensation: $50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
- Write effective correspondences and communicate diplomatically with clients and counsel;
- Manage lawyers' calendars and act as liaison to opposing counsel and third parties;
- Open and close client files and prepare clients’ Statements of Accounts on PCLaw;
- Prepare documents such as marriage contracts, separation agreements, Wills, Affidavits, conference briefs and disclosures, among others;
- Filing, photocopying and binding, as required, proofreading, answering phone calls, receiving, sending, and organizing mail, and other administrative duties as required.Job Requirements
- Must be organized and able to multi-task with high attention to detail;
- Strong drafting and legal writing skills required;
- Software: Microsoft Office, PCLaw, DivorceMate;
- Great knowledge of Family Law Rules and its forms, such as 6B, 14D, 20B, 25A, etc.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.