Classification: Sr. Accountant
Our Vancouver based high profile client is looking for a Senior Investment Accountant to take on a 3-6 month assignment. This role has long-term potential. You will be working with a team to achieve the following:
- record daily transactions that are recurring in nature
- export data from Yardi Voyager
- assist with the preparation of financial statements
- contribute to a new project by pulling reports and documentation
- ensure completeness and accuracy of daily investment transactions
- prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
- verify unit pricing for pooled funds
- review and prepare monthly valuation
To be considered for this opportunity, you are a designated accountant with 3+ years of proven experience as a Senior Investment Accountant.
In addition to the above, the following skills are also desired:
- experience dealing with various types of investments, ideally including mortgages
- experience with investment vehicles and the recording of related transactions
- ability to be very independent and willing to put in extra time to complete all your assigned tasks
- you are a self-starter, detail-oriented, organized and can multi-task and deal with tight deadlines
- you are very hands-on and can roll up your sleeves to do the work and you possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
- you have strong advanced Excel skills for this role.
If you are a qualified and experienced senior-level accounting or finance professional please submit your resume to Robert Half Management Resources today. Please contact our Vancouver office and submit your resume noting "Senior Investment Accountant – 3 - 6 month assignment" in your subject line. Please quote Job number 05060 [ Phone number blocked ] in all correspondence.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.