The Cards team at C2FO is reimagining how we can provide our customers with the cash flow they need to grow. The team will be pushing each other’s limits, challenging the status quo, and collaborating to solve extremely challenging problems within C2FO.
What you’ll do
- Manage hiring for a team of 5 - 6 engineers.
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with each member of your team.
- Provide guidance and feedback to enable engineers to grow, be productive, and increase their impact.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to ensure priority based on product, engineering, and business goals.
- Communicate technical status and timelines to Product Managers
- Coordinate with QA to regularly deliver value to production in an organized fashion.
- Ensure the team has a plan to achieve the goals and tasks in front of them.
- Assist the engineers with design and breakdown of work.
- Set standards to safeguard a readable, maintainable, secure, and scalable codebase.
- Foster a respectful and supportive environment that maximizes the diversity of the team.
- Collaborate across engineering teams to achieve initiatives
What you’ll need
Most importantly, we want someone who:
- Is concerned with enabling the team to make C2FO successful.
- Is skilled at building team camaraderie & productivity.
- Is patient.
- Is a lifelong learner.
- Is a good listener and an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Has 4+ years of experience as a software developer.
- Be vigilant in identifying tech debt and in continuously improving how we do things.
- Is humble and authentic; placing others first and helping others perform as highly as possible.
Our Tools & Technologies
- Serverless architecture using systems such as serverless.com or AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- Event-Driven Architecture paradigms
- AWS services such as Aurora, Eventbridge, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SNS/SQS, Kinesis/MSK
- Automated tests (End to end, integration, unit)