- Ready to build the internet of tomorrow? Then join the Spielworks team and become part of our successful journey with more than 650k users in more than 180 countries and a market share of 50% (EOS wallets) today. Spielworks is a VC-backed startup founded in 2018 by successful entrepreneurs and blockchain veterans and is headquartered in the heart of Berlin.
- With the industry-leading crypto wallet Wombat and the gaming reward platform Womplay, Spielworks has only begun to bring the benefits of blockchain to the mass-market and is looking for new talent to help us to reach the next level.
- You will extend the existing native Wombat Android app to support Ethereum. Users need to be able to:
- Set up their Ethereum address, including backup
- Restoration from backup
- Authenticate with Ethereum DApps
- Sign transactions on the Ethereum main net
- Send and receive ETH and ERC-20 tokens
- Display transactions for ETH and ERC-20 tokens
- Support of NFT collectibles (ERC-721) will be negotiated as follow-up project after the initial functionalities are available.
- You will be granted full support of our in-house Android developers, Backend developers (Backend work is not in your responsibility) and Product Management.
- Expertise in developing Ethereum Wallet functionality.
- Experience in native Android (Kotlin) development.
- Velocity is key, you tackle the topic with getting-things-done-mentality.