The RepSpark Systems’ team is growing and looking for people who love to engage with people to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers!We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers
Our clients need a superstar who is dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoys working with people. The Professional Services Manager will provide the strategic vision and lead the service delivery for RepSpark’s Professional Services & Customer Service Teams. The Manager of Professional Services works to build and scale a services business, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent and values-led organization to enable both customer and company success. Successful candidates should be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate (both written and orally) clearly and effectively. If this is you, please apply!
Duties and Responsibilities
In this customer-facing role, you’ll oversee our Professional Services Department which consists of Developers, Customer Service, Sales Engineering, and Training. Each of these pieces plays a critical role for our customers by integrating (sometimes), configuring & deploying the RepSpark platform to new customers. This role will also oversee the building of unique capabilities and deploying new integrations throughout the customer life cycle. The team also includes a growing Project Management capability, providing complex project oversight and guidance.
This position requires both the expertise to manage and budget for the Professional Services P&L margin and achieve revenue-related KPIs while zealously driving a customer-centric culture that emphasizes customer results and providing maximum value from RepSpark Systems for our customers. Experience leading and coaching teams as well as projects will drive success.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Refine and develop the RepSpark Systems Professional Services strategy, ensuring that Professional Services are aligned with customer needs.
- Design and deploy new service offerings to promote customer success and increase revenue and account development.
- Oversee and collaborate with Customer Success to operationalize a system to measure customer health and maturity, align service offerings to appropriate customer use cases and reach KPI goals.
- Work in unison with internal teams to guide clients from proposal development through project engagement.
- Work with Sales to ensure Professional Service offerings are correctly scoped, positioned and priced during the pre-sales process.
- Oversee and work with team and third-party partners to integrate and develop custom work for existing accounts.
- Oversee, maintain and develop training programs for both new and existing customers.
- Work with channel partners and subcontractors on enablement, shadowing, and knowledge transfer. Maintain enablement materials for internal and external use.
Management & Leadership:
- Directly manage the Professional Services (Integration, Implementation, Custom Work and Paid Training) and Customer Success (General Training, Helpdesk, etc.) teams.
- Monitor team performance, utilization levels, coordination effectiveness and quality of deliverables.
- Play a leading role within the Customer Success leadership team, providing input and support for CS team operations and programs.
- Regularly collaborate with members of Sales, Marketing and Product to educate and train personnel on service offerings and cross-team operations.
- Engage active customers and pre-sales prospects to advise on RepSpark Systems services and promote customer engagement.
- Work with customers to understand unique needs and find strategic solutions to meet custom needs.
- Oversee custom and general training program offerings and materials.
- Consistently achieve revenue and customer success-related KPIs.
- Work with Finance to effectively forecast PS revenue performance, identify and proactively address barriers to reaching KPIs.
- Consistently report on PS operational status to internal stakeholders.
Required Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate is an experienced Professional Services leader from a network technology provider, SaaS or other technology service provider. The candidate should have a demonstrated history of excellence leading teams in a customer-facing capacity. A good to have would be experience within the apparel, footwear and accessories industries. Working with Full Circle, NetSuite, Apparel Magic, SAP and Shopify is a plus. The candidate should also have:
- Passion and sensitivity for customers and promoting their success as well as growing the Professional Services business.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in professional services acting as a team member or lead.
- Demonstrated success at a Manager level, overseeing multiple teams and working with the leadership team. Personnel management and player/coach experience.
- Entrepreneurial - you understand how to build and grow a successful business and are able to adapt and innovate to advance capabilities both incrementally or radically when required.
- Experience with Professional Services project scoping, creation of Statements of Work, and providing audit documentation.
- Experience with sales and understanding budgets and meeting revenue targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to comfortably present to C-level executives, RepSpark Systems leadership and other forums.