Job Description : Designs and Architect internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. The Senior Architect acts as the design and technical lead on complex projects, contributing to strategic vision and technical decisions, participating in vendor analysis and selection projects, introducing process improvements, completing proof of concept projects for introduction of changes to our architecture, and providing oversight on the work of other technical staff.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership. Responsibilities : Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains expertise as a SME in three or more e-commerce technical disciplines and defines architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines.
- Interacts with Senior management to effect solutions for enterprise business requirements
- Guide Architectural focus groups as prime subject-matter expert in area of expertise.
- Mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise
- Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps in area of expertise
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct technical evaluation of third party products for inclusion in T-Mobile solutions Help define software development processes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Understands the business processes on Projects Assigned
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements and assist other team members in implementing the solution
Qualifications : Ability to direct the work of other developers in a lead role. Knowledgeable about Wireless telephony business processes, strategic technologies and industry best practices.
Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
Strong understanding of software development methodologies
Competent in two or more of the following technical disciplines:
Expert Knowledge of Cloud native application development required
Expert Knowledge of Microservices architecture is required
Expert Knowledge of Middleware and SOA Technologies
Expert Knowledge of Apigee and TIBCO is desired
B2B Domain Knowledge is a must.
Expert Knowledge of Telecom domain knowledge is required
Expert Knowledge of Business Process Management technologies
• Minimum 5+ years in business environment
• Minimum 5+ years as software analyst or systems architect, engineer, programmer
Minimum 4-year degree in computer science or related discipline. Technology certifications (such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle) a plus Minimum Qualifications :
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED