Join us to make your mark on the architecture, tooling, and way of working together with a team of highly skilled engineers working on our most advanced and powerful speaker platform to date.
NEWEST STREAMING PLATFORM – LUXURY AUDIO PRODUCTS – LYNGBY OR STRUER
We are continuously looking for talented embedded developers, and as our new embedded developer, you will join our Audio Platform team. We are dedicated to enhancing the use of our high-end luxurious speakers by developing end-to-end software solutions of the highest quality. You will help us accomplish this by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving our platform features, utilising the latest generation of powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers to do so.
You will be able to work on all layers of the platform – from Yocto recipes and low-level drivers to high-level application code and integrations with partners such as Spotify, Apple and Google.
Your location and network
Location: Kongens Lyngby, Denmark; Struer, Denmark.
Completely remote applicants are also welcome to apply.
As part of the Audio Platform team you will have close collaboration with other teams in the company such as our app and cloud infrastructure teams. As such, you will have plenty of opportunities to influence our methods and processes and even take responsibility for platform features and new technologies.
You will be joining a team that loves to write C++ in a fun, creative and informal environment where there is room to try out new technologies and frameworks. We use Scrum with two-week sprints and daily standups.
What you bring
Whether you are a recent graduate or have some experience as a developer, we are interested in hearing from you if you are proficient in embedded software development in modern C++ using Linux.
Moreover, you bring:
- Sound knowledge of common design patterns as well as multithreaded and real-time programming. If you have experience with technologies/frameworks like Yocto, Catch2, boost, Github Actions, systemd, D-bus, Protocol Buffers, gRPC or Jack that will be considered a plus
- Preferably, a degree in computer science or similar
- An interest in working with Jira, VS Code, GitHub and Docker – experience with these tools is not required
- A creative and innovative spirit and the eagerness to challenge normal software development practices
- Fluent communication skills in English
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then send your CV and application. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.