Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
- Researches and interprets financial data to ensure leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help make the best possible decisions.
- Researches requested expenses and project trends for staff, division, business, and center managers to ensure operation within budget guidelines.
- Assists in performing variance analysis of actual versus planned data to identify areas where targeted projections are not being obtained.
- Audits areas of concern (e.g., unusual cost, overtime hours, etc.) to ensure proper reporting occurs.
- Gathers and analyzes preliminary data for management team to help determine strategic direction for communicating information to the regions and districts.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field - Preferred
- Experience with auditing - Preferred
- Experience demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Products (Excel and Access)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.