4TH DOWN SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
You will help us continue to refactor our technology using microservices and serverless architectures and apply data modeling and engineering skills to build a robust foundation for all the services we want to offer. This position reports to the Head of Technology.
- Collaborate with commercial and product teams to understand business requirements
- Drives backend design, API development; implements data storage solutions
- Works with commercial stakeholders, designers, and PMs to optimize schema strategies
- Facilitate the development and deployment of microservices using tools like Lambda
- Other tasks as assigned
EDUCATIONAL AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- BS Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience working in a cloud-based environment as a data engineer
- Strong data modeling skills
- Agile, waterfall SDLC methodology exposure
- Exposure to regulated systems preferred
- Passion for the healthcare domain preferred
The role is remote and can be located anywhere in the continental US or Canada (PST, CST, EST are ok).