* On-going production operations cloud hosted infrastructure and applications
* Drive the development and use of new and self-service tooling to support cloud operations
* Improve resiliency for all cloud applications and infrastructure and ensure continuous adherence to the Firm's essential controls including (but not limited to) resiliency, availability, and security.
* Subject matter expert in reducing and resolving production incidents by identifying preventive controls and driving proactive efforts
* Track system uptime and availability and promote incremental increases to change velocity
* Hands on reliability and operations experience - Linux, Windows, DevOps, Infrastructure, Cloud, Network, Cyber
* Hands-on experience with Public Cloud - AWS, Azure, VMWare
* Hands-on expertise in troubleshooting cloud environments - finding and fixing critical production issues
* Practical experience with development languages - Python, GO, Rust, and/or Java
* Fluent with one or more Infrastructure as Code Platforms - Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, and/or Chef
* Practical knowledge of cloud shared responsibility model and security best practices.
* Strong knowledge of cloud foundations including:
+ Networking: DNS, SG, NACLs, Routes,
+ IAM: Roles, Control Policies, Organizational Units, etc.
* Strong communication skills
* AWS Certifications Desired:
+ Certified Solutions Architect Professional and/or DevOps Engineer
+ Solutions Architect - Associate / SysOps Administrator
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans