Performance Analyst - Finance
On behalf of our client in the Telco Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Performance Analyst - Finance.
Performance Analyst - Finance – Job Description
- The Performance Analyst, Credit and Collections MI Team will be working closely with Finance and the Credit and Collections team to perform risk analysis and modelling, analytics and forecasting, as well as supporting the development and implementation of strategies, policies and initiatives to maximize EBITDA while mitigating the risk to Bad Debt.
- We are looking for someone who has a passion for analysis, has strong communication skills and is looking for an opportunity to own a portfolio.
- Work with the Credit risk team to propose, implement and measure new credit strategies and policies for Mobility and WLN portfolios
- Work with the Collections team to propose, implement and measure new collections initiatives to improve collection processes and reduce write offs
- Manage Mobility Bad Debt portfolio, preparing and managing short, medium, and long-term forecasts
- Work closely with Finance to analyze and report on the drivers behind the bad debt forecasts and propose recommendations to reduce overall bad debt.
- Assess any new programs from Marketing, Channels, Legal, and Operations to determine bad debt impact
- Prepare and distribute regular reports and insights on bad debt and involuntary churn
Performance Analyst - Finance – Mandatory Skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in a data analytics and/or forecasting
- Knowledge of predictive modelling, decision tree modelling and cluster analysis
- Experience with SAS, SQL and dealing with large databases
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to interpret data and “tell the story” to management through strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Self motivated, team player with strong interpersonal skills across all levels of management
- Ability to successfully resolve issues, diagnose business problems, plan, document and deliver solutions in timely manner
Performance Analyst - Finance – Nice to Have Skills
- Automation and programming (Excel, Access)
- Strategic thinking/comprehension
- Process Development and Improvement
Performance Analyst - Finance - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Performance Analyst - Finance - Assignment Location