Do you want to make a meaningful impact on the future of Hopper's travel technology? We're hiring a specialist in iOS Development to join the Fintech team and help us innovate the evolution of travel selling and booking technology.
Fintech contributes to 70% of the company's revenue and as a Mobile iOS Developer, you will collaborate with hardworking developers, product managers, and data scientists to break down sophisticated problems, and also help craft and evolve our architecture to enable teams to run experiments and iterate very quickly.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work on products crafted to make travel easier to book and stress free!
- Quickly prototype new insights and run experiments to identify features that users love
- Build delightful user experiences in our app (iOS)
- Help evolve our mobile architecture to consistently improve development efficiency
- Work with an Agile team to deliver iterative releases of iOS App
- Influence the technical direction for the team and strategic direction of the product
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Professional experience thriving in full-stack or mobile development
- Thorough understanding of Swift and the iOS mobile API
- A proven ability to build prototypes and take a data-driven approach to product development, testing and measuring new ideas very quickly
- Passion for technical leadership and mentoring
- Experience working with UX designers
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Ambitious culture where pushing limits and trying new things is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = substantial impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (US) or Retirement Savings Plan (Canada)