Customer Service - Bilingual English/French
On behalf of our client in the Professional Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Customer Service - Bilingual English/French.
Customer Service - Bilingual English/French – Job Description
- As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be the front line contact for our customers.
- The Customer Service Representative is essential to ensuring an exceptional customer experience during each interaction.
- The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for providing solid resolutions to our customers’ questions or concerns about credit files, interpretation of credit file contents, billing invoices, products, and many other unique situations.
- Through creative thinking and collaboration with teammates, and other departments, the Customer
- Service Representative will solve problems and ultimately increase customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer calls and email in an in-bound contact centre. When necessary liaise with other departments such as Account Services, Billing Services, Accounts Receivable, Database
- Enrichment, Sales, and Pricing Services to resolve customer issues.
- Enhance the customer experience through handling any servicing issues.
- Includes troubleshooting any issues and working with internal departments to get resolution for the client.
- Escalate or re-direct issues as required.
- Keep the tracking system up to date by inputting pertinent data during each customer contact.
- Keep management abreast of customer contacts / issues.
- Continuous training/enhancing of product knowledge.
Customer Service - Bilingual English/French – Mandatory Skills
- Outstanding communication skills, Fluent in English and French (written and verbal).
- 1+ year knowledge and Experience in customer service is a must.
- Intermediate GSuite Skills (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Sheet knowledge, pivot tables and extract data.
- Must have flexibility to work extended hours.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment, and be client-satisfaction oriented.
- Must respond quickly to unexpected changes with creativity and optimism.
- Process a high volume of inbound email and the related actions to service the customer’s request.
- Perform outbound and inbound calls and be able to maintain a fluent conversation and understand the needs of the caller.
- Able to log information within client databases and internal applications.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and work peers.
- Ability to effectively and proactively educate and present solutions to clients in an organized and thoughtful manner via phone and email.
- Ability to work as a team player and collaborate with other internal partners.
- Effectively handle difficult situations, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Work with light supervision.
- Location: Must be located in Toronto area - the team will eventually return to working from the office.
- Shifts: The team's hours are from 8am-8pm.
- The candidate will need to work a shift within that timeframe.
- For example: 8am-4:15pm shift (with break) or 11:45am-8pm shift (with break) or anywhere in between.
Customer Service - Bilingual English/French – Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in Banking or Credit or Finance.
- General knowledge of credit reporting practices and procedures.
- College Diploma.
- High school diploma.
Customer Service - Bilingual English/French - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 9 months to start
Customer Service - Bilingual English/French - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely