Registered Massage Therapist
As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. While physiotherapy remains a core service, Massage Therapy is integral in promoting our clients’ healing and improving recovery time. We believe when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Registered Massage Therapist who shares this same philosophy.
[ Link Removed ] is currently seeking a part-time Registered Massage Therapist in Whitby who can work one evening per week 4 PM - 8 PM and Saturdays 9 AM - 1 PM.
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Providing hands-on manipulation to the body’s tissues including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints, to help decrease pain and improve mobility.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote?Lifemark?RMT programs?
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Registered Massage Therapists (Ontario and/or if applicable)
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work co-operatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as an independent contractor or employee
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services?such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
Apply today! Visit [ Link Removed ]
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.