KBMax is a leader in the CPQ space, because of our integrity and quality solution, people love to do business with us. Our success starts by trusting our incredibly talented team to own their work and by providing the leadership that supports them in doing great work, see our core values, and what makes us tick, here. The success in keeping employees and customers happy has created an exciting growth opportunity within KBMax! We're looking for an enthusiastic Solutions Engineer to join our Sales team.
Our end-to-end solution results in an awesome buying experience, a faster sales cycle, and a more efficient manufacturing process for companies. Our software has enabled many companies to maintain productivity during the current events. Companies in the manufacturing and medical spaces are turning to CPQ technology to maintain productivity.
KBMax is redefining Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), and e-commerce space for manufacturers globally. Our cloud-based product configurator can handle complex business rules, 2D and 3D visualization, real-time pricing, CAD automation, and website embedding.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will telecommute with periodic travel (when safe to do so) to customer sites in the US and Europe. In this role, you will master our suite of products and effectively communicate their potential to prospective customers over the phone, webinar, and in-person meetings. This role will overlap with both the Implementation and Sales teams, your technical expertise and understanding of SaaS and sales cycles will contribute to generating profit for the business.
- Running webinars and high-quality in-person demos of KBMax software.
- Traveling to customer sites to learn about potential customer products & business processes when travel is allowed
- Technical sales support
- Building and maintaining both standard and custom high-quality demos
- Actively engage with opportunities and customers for feedback, feature requests, & solutions. Translating that information back to internal Development and Implementation resources.
- Suggesting appropriate product solutions to a customer's business needs
- 1-3 years experience as a Solution/Sales Engineer or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software and how typical business systems work together (CRM, ERP, CPQ etc.)
- Computer science and/or Mechanical Engineering background
- Vibrant personality with high EQ, you're adept at listening to and interpreting a customer's needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience demoing software to customers or stakeholders and articulating the value proposition based on their needs
- You enjoy, solving a wide variety of problems with logic, and have experience doing so
- Experience working with manufacturing companies
- Adaptable and technologically savvy, you understand and love technology, and have the desire to learn more
Extra points for experience in
- CPQ, Salesforce Ecosystem, and/or professional programming experience
- 3D Graphics
- Mechanical and/or manufacturing engineering experience with a focus in CAD
- Virtual working environment- work from home!
- Generous commission plans
- Growing global company
- Collaborative and innovative company culture- more about our culture below!
- Full benefits including:
- Term Life
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO
- KBMax is an expanding software & services company based in Austin, TX with technology centers in the Bay Area and Parma, Italy. Our flagship KBMax product configurator helps worldwide manufacturing companies sell more custom products faster.
- Our virtual office model requires professionals who understand communication, accountability, and teamwork. We succeed because our people are responsible to each other and care about the company. This entrepreneurial attitude is important to our culture and is built into compensation packages for appropriate employees.
- The work includes occasional travel to customer sites in the US and Europe. These trips provide great opportunity for the KBMax team to bond with customers while exploring local and corporate cultures. *Some positions require more frequent travel*
- We also provide a yearly offsite to encourage team building.
- Our employees are at their best when happy and rested. Four weeks paid vacation is standard for new hires with flexible scheduling for personal and sick days.