Classification: Audit Sr. - Public
Compensation: $60000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Due to ongoing growth our client a well established mid tier public accounting firm based in north GTA has an immediate opening for an Audit Senior. Working closely with Partners and Managers the Audit Senior, you will be responsible for the following:
- Organize and control multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve Audit, Review and Notice to Reader engagement objectives.
- Prepare engagement file, financial statements and appropriate income tax returns
- Monitor multiple projects and deadlines
- Build and nurture strong working relationships with client management and peer client levels
- Delegate effectively and contribute to a motivated and empowered work team. Shares and transfers knowledge within the team.
- CPA or finalist
- Two or more years’ experience in a public accounting firm
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and skills with experience in Audit, Review and Notice to Reader
- General knowledge of personal and corporate tax
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Developing strong project management capabilities
- The ability to coach, motivate and direct staff
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Creative problem solving and experience in delivery of quality client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest, however, because of time constraints, only those under consideration will be contacted to move forward.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.