Who we are
Braid Health is a digital health innovation company focused on the development and delivery of an AI-powered diagnostic collaboration platform for radiology and the healthcare industry.
Imagine a world in which everyone can access the best medical expertise regardless of where they live, how much money they have, or what they know. We believe access to medical expertise should be universal.
We're generalists and truth seekers with a ton of experience (Apple Design, Twitter AI). We're already helping people now and have an opportunity (and responsibility) to help millions or even billions more!
As a team, we're committed to
- Making sure our impact on patients is positive and measurable
- Investing in each other's growth, both professionally and personally
- Pushing for transparency in our relationships with each other, our customers, and our investors
- Ensuring privacy and security are always top of mind
Who you are
- You want to do something truly meaningful with your time and skills and helping people resonates
- You like building things. You like taking visionary ideas and turning them into reality
- You deliver. You make things happen and avoid over-engineering
- You are resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- BS or MS Computer Science with 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer
- Extensive experience with web development practices (backend + frontend), with frequent production releases, AB testing, databases and networks
- Extensive experience with CouchDB, Kubernetes, Service Workers
- WebAssembly, WebGL, WebGPU/WebMetal
What we have to offer
- An opportunity to significantly improve healthcare around the world. Really, globally!
- As an early employee, influence and improve the whole company direction and culture
- Work with bleeding-edge technologies (like Machine Learning) in novel ways, not yet fully mapped to industries
- Work with a veteran founding team, with a successful track record
- An awesome office with lots of light and open space
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan
- Stock options