Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $150000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
Our client, a leading provider of technology-enabled HR services is seeking a Director, Finance to join their Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global organization which will enable you to do work that is meaningful and matters. Our client makes a significant impact on people’s well-being.
Reporting to the VP, Finance, the Director, Finance will work in partnership with executives, operational leaders, and Finance Business Partners to support strategic decision making. In this role, the Director, Finance will be responsible for the consolidated monthly reporting packages, overseeing forecasting and budgeting processes for the company, supporting investor relations, and assisting with special projects.
Some responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Production of the monthly results reporting package for the Executive Leadership Team.
• Consolidation of Enterprise-wide forecasts and budgets.
• Production of quarterly finance packages for the Board of Directors.
• Assisting with the capital governance process, including facilitating quarterly capital reviews and facilitating the yearly budgeting process.
• Maintaining the 5-Year Corporate finance model.
• Support M& A and scenario planning by running different versions of the model.
• Oversee processes and financial systems that are used for management reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
• Work closely with Finance Business Partners who support all lines of business.
To be considered for the Director, Finance role you must:
- Have a University degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Have a CPA, CA (Big 4 ONLY) designation.
- Have strong technical accounting and IFRS skills.
- Have worked for a Multinational Global Firm.
- Have experience creating a range of financial models and business cases, including DCF.
- Have 8-10 years of relevant experience, including 3-5 years in an FP& A leadership role.
- Have System Implementation and Improvement experience.
- Have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present and influence an Executive Team/Board.
- Be a collaborative Leader and Team Player and build trusting relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
IF you would like to work for a global organization that makes a significant impact on people’s lives, and match all these qualifications, then please apply to this posting and quote Job Order #05090 [ Phone number blocked ] Director, Finance”. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.