Classification: Network Security Administrator
Compensation: $100000.00 to $105000.00 yearly
Working with our client, Robert Half Technology is actively looking for an IT Security Specialist who will manage and support the overall corporate information technology security landscape. This great opportunity is a full-time role and is in Toronto, Ontario. Your primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
•Develop, implement, and enforce security standards per the organization’s information and security policies, controls, and procedures.
•Support system implementations, modifications, and enhancements, identifying security gaps and preparing action plans to address.
•Technical security documentation development
•Support regular patch upgrades and major technology upgrade initiatives, examining defensive system and provide reports on test results.
•Conduct security audit activities and vulnerability assessments.
•Assists in designing and developing security features for system architectures.
•Design and conduct staff training on security policies, best practices, and procedures.
•Establish and maintain a security baseline for secure configuration of information assets.
•Assist with the security reviews of networks, systems, hosted environments, and services.
•Support incident response activities and triage involving collection of event data, detailed analysis of audit logs, and reporting.
•Design and implement security measures and controls.
•Act on privacy breaches and malware threatsJob Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent expertise in Computer Science or Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in information security.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing security controls in an enterprise environment.
• Must hold a current IT Security or IT Audit certification (i.e., CISSP, CISA, GSEC, GCIH, GCCC, GPEN, OSCP)
• Experience implementing a security protocol to ensure a secure Office 365 environment with SaaS hosted Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint
• Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
• Excellent analytical and evaluation skills
• Ability to meet deadlines, to conduct and direct research into I& IT security issues and products.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of full systems development life cycle (SDLC) preferred.
• Comfortable with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
All interested applicants, please apply with your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your skill sets. We thank you for your application.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.