Classification: Law Clerk
Compensation: $55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
A growing, dynamic law office has a great opportunity for a Wills & Estate Law Clerk who is looking to grow their legal career. The role will report to a leading partner and will be positioned to become an integral part of the legal team. Are you an analytical and detail-oriented individual who has a real passion for the legal industry? Then this may be the position for you.
How you will make an impact
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Provide support to attorney through all phases of cases from intake to trial
• Ability to prioritize, organize and handle heavy work load
What we're looking for
• 5+ years of experience
• Critical thinking, problem-solving, ability to work independently
• Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
• Attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
• Proficient in Emergent, Will Builder and Teraview
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.