Market America a Global Product Brokerage and Internet Marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing, is seeking an experienced ColdFusion Engineer in our IT environment.
Candidate will work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment and will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging new and existing custom enterprise applications on a ColdFusion MVC framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in project discovery for clear planning and collaboration.
- Writes code using best practices and company guidelines.
- Performs code testing to meet established standards and to determine system impact.
- Conducts project demonstrations for company stakeholders or management team to clearly exhibit features and capabilities.
- Submits code for both an automated and functional review to detect errors and effectively meet company standards. Conducts peer code review of fellow team members.
- Troubleshoots solutions and corrects coding errors to ensure effective system applications.
- Develops plans to provide effective step-by-step testing documentation.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- One or more years of experience in programming and logic or ColdFusion.
- Or a combination of equivalent education, experience, and/or training.
- Proficient use of ColdFusion , MS Office Products, HTML, CSS; basic use of JQuery, AJAX, and Java Script.
- Familiarity with ColdFusion Components, CF Script, ColdBox, JSON, MVC, Twitter Bootstrap, REST, APIs, JIRA, SCRUM and Agile methodologies are a plus.
- Above moderate use of programming, quality control analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Moderate use of English reading comprehension, speaking, and writing; active listening; critical thinking, complex problem solving, operations analysis, and systems analysis and evaluations.
Market America offers competitive salary and generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and an on-site health clinic.
Qualified candidates should apply online. This position will work remotely based from our Greensboro NC offices. Sorry, we are not able to sponsor for this position.
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Market America | SHOP.COM is changing the way people shop and changing the economic paradigm so anyone can become financially independent by creating their own economy and converting their spending into earning with the Shopping Annuity®.
ABOUT MARKET AMERICA, INC. & SHOP.COM
Currently in its 27th year, Market America, Inc. is a global product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in one-to-one marketing and is the creator of The Shopping Annuity. Its mission is to provide a robust business system for entrepreneurs, while providing consumers a better way to shop. Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, the company was founded in 1992 by Chairman and CEO JR Ridinger and has generated over $8.5 billion in accumulated sales. Market America employs approximately 1,000 people globally with operations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and Malaysia. Through the company’s primary shopping website, SHOP.COM, consumers have access to approximately 60 million products, including Market America exclusive brands and thousands of top retail brands. Market America’s revolutionary Shopping Annuity program, which helps shoppers convert their existing everyday spending into earning, is an extraordinary and financially meaningful benefit of the business. Internet Retailer has ranked SHOP.COM #65 in the 2018 Internet Retailer Top 1000, the #36 largest global online marketplace in the 2019 Internet Retailer Top 100 Online Marketplaces Database, #96 in the Internet Retailer Asia 500 and the 18th fastest growing Internet Mobile Retailer. The company is also a two-time winner of the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics, was ranked 8th in the 2018 Grant Thornton North Carolina Top 100® (NC100) and received 2018’s Triad Business Journal’s “Fast 50” award as one of the top privately-held companies for sustained growth, driving the area’s economy. By combining Market America’s entrepreneurial business model with SHOP.COM’s powerful comparison shopping engine, Cashback program, Hot Deals, SHOPBuddy™, Express Pay check out, social shopping integration and countless other features, the company has become the ultimate online shopping destination.
For more information, please visit https://www.lumieredevie.com, http://www.marketamerica.com or http://www.SHOP.COM.