Your task at Neufund will be to introduce and implement the newest standards and testing solutions/automation to our Technical team. Neufund has a deep blockchain tech stack and complex product delivered to demanding users so both automatic and manual/exploratory testing is equally important. As a QA tester you will be involved in product creation at every step to make it testable. you will build and provide access to test environments and new features for our employees, our investors, and users, serving as a go-to source of information on what is being released.
- You will be responsible for a successful product launch together with engineers and developers.
- You will bring expert knowledge to future QA team members.
- You will define testing standards and strategies.
- You will create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- You will design, develop, and execute automatic tests.
- You will conduct exploratory/manual tests.
- You will identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- You will work closely with the product team to make new features testable, improve tickets, and update product information.
- You will facilitate test environments access to all company employees and external focus groups.
What we ask for
- Experience in quality assurance, preferably in the same industry.
- Experience with writing tests using Cypress,
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools. (pytest for backend and truffle for Solidity is a good addition).
- Coding/scripting and basic DevOps skills to build test environments (we use CircleCI, Docker).
- Eagerness to work in an agile & energetic startup environment.
- Fluent English.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We are looking for professionals with relevant experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders of the company.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you get to Berlin and get settled.
- Flexible Working Week. Our office is the “members only” coworking space, and it’s up to you to decide when you want to work from home and when you come to the office.
- Grow with Neufund. We learn together in our team workshops, team buildings, conferences, educational events and offsites in beautiful locations.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach by your side.
- Healthy Food. Team breakfast once a week, healthy snacks and beverages all week long.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
Get in touch!
Feel free to send us questions and applications at firstname.lastname@example.org