We’re looking for a senior developer/leader who's willing to roll up his/her sleeves with the team to build infrastructure around our data quality, committed and animated to leading a team through collaborations and mentoring, you are challenged to bring in new perspectives and initiatives on how to better groom and retain talent meanwhile assuring the quality and sustainability of our applications.
Scala, Play, Kafka, GraphQL, AWS, MongoDB, Git, Kubernetes.
Core Technical Experience
- At least 3 years working in a strong functional programming environment (e.g. FP Scala, Haskell, Clojure).
- Very comfortable with abstract FP concepts and able to define standard type classes and derive their instances for common types.
- (For scale developers) At least a year of solid hands-on experience with advanced FP libraries (like cats/scalaz/ZIO) and very comfortable with FP optimisations like tail recursion or trampolining
- At least 5 years of industry experience overall with prior experience leading a team is highly preferred.
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with Scala is most preferred as that's our primary backend language, but experience with other JVM based languages is helpful