Classification: Treasury Analyst/Assistant Treasurer
Compensation: $75000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Robert Half is searching for a Treasury Analyst for a client located in Etobicoke. The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for cash management, cash forecasting, operational efficiency, and financial analysis in working capital. The role will have a high level of involvement in banking and cash operations and performance measurements. The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for monitoring foreign currency and interest rate exposure and hedging positions as it relates to risk policies. Experience working with and managing foreign exchange currency transactions is required for this role. The ideal candidate will not only have the technical skills to support their recommendations, but also strong interpersonal skills to manage various stakeholders.
- Maintains the daily cash position summary report and reconciliation
- Assists establishing new bank accounts and/or changes to existing accounts
- Prepare credit compliance packages on an annually and quarterly basis
- Assist with credit renegotiations on a periodically
- Prepare quarterly mark-to-market calculations (foreign exchange currency and interest rate)
- Ensures accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Initiates cash transfer requests and check requests needed to maintain adequate cash balances in all accounts
- Coordinates access requests for online banking and treasury management under the direction and supervision of the Controller
- Responsible for financial planning models to monitor liquidity, funding requirements and covenant compliance
- Identify key risks as required through scenario analysis
- Analyze and strategize alternative funding tools
- Maintain and develop comprehensive knowledge of credit facility and its influence on borrowings and cash management
- Assists with credit facility’s annual renegotiation
- Develop good working relationship with involved stakeholders (such as banking syndicate, external legal bodies, and operating divisions)
- Responsible for preparation, renewal and cancellation of letters of credit
- Monitor company’s foreign currency and interest rate exposure and hedging positions
- Execute and manage foreign currency transactions
- Administer online banking access and maintain user permissions
- University Degree/ Bachelor’s degree with a Business Background
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- 4 to 6 years in Treasury in Manufacturing
- Analysis of financial statements and business plans.
- Recognized Accounting/Finance Designation
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.