Classification: Web Developer
Compensation: $90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Web Developer with a background in project management. Are you creative, knowledgeable about enterprise systems, and proficient at coding? Then apply today to put your talents as a Web Developer to the test. For this full-time position, you will work in Toronto, Ontario.
Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions to deliver on-time, tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment by working closely with key partners, Discern business needs and adapt solutions to match the company goals. Use creative approaches to drive and code solutionsJob Requirements
- Ability to develop end-to-end solutions that generate positive user experiences
- Recent experience with server-side languages
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into various web languages
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Wide ranging experience with Google Tag Manager
- Quality experience with MVC Framework
- General familiarity with Soap APIs
- Comprehensive knowledge of Web Development
- CSS experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of HubSpot WordPress
- Well-founded experience with Vue.js and React
- Experience with GIT
- Strong familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- 7+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.