At Paul’s Hauling, we dedicate ourselves to delivering complete, customer-driven transportation solutions. Our team of industry professionals has built a reputation for safety, on-time delivery, and unparalleled customer service.
We currently have vacancies for Professional Truck Drivers who have interest in a fly-in/fly-out opportunity working out of Thunder Bay, ON. Our drivers pull Super B trailers hauling fuel and propane throughout Northwestern Ontario and occasionally into Manitoba.
We offer a rotational shift, consisting of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
- Paid overtime/delay time
- Newer equipment for company drivers
- Group benefits and pension plan
- Quarterly and annual bonus opportunities
- Children's Scholarship Fund
- Airfare provided by Paul’s
- 2+ years of verifiable Class 1 tractor-trailer driving experience
- 1 year of previous Super B experience
- No major preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- Must be able to wear all standard PPE (CSA approved hard hat, safety boots, safety vest)
Applicants for this position will need to produce proof of valid driver’s license and current driver’s abstract. Applicants in consideration will adhere to company-arranged health assessment, drug and alcohol screen, and criminal record search.
We love diversity! Paul’s Hauling is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and equivalently considers applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Related keywords: truck driver, truckdriver, class 1 driver, az driver, az truck driver, az truckdriver, delivery driver, truck driver class 1, truckdriver class 1, class 1, driving, hauling, long hauling, longhauling