At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Release Manager (f/m/x) to own the Release Management lifecycle at Ada which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various Ada value streams.
- Planning platform releases from engineering for both internal teams and external partners
- Plan realistic releases with the BD team as well as Product teams to factor in the dependencies and other launches that may be on
- Manage and reduce clashes where needed
- Create visibility of releases (internal and external) for all - company wide
- Introducing processes where required and supporting the evolution of contributing business processes with the tech services team
- Identifying and communicating dependencies across the module teams
- Coordinating with the module leads
- Overseeing 6 teams releasing (3-5 engineers per team) to ensure compliance and function and safety is adhered to
- Computer Science or an equivalent degree
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Expertise in computer programming
- Experience with Application Release Automation tools such as ElectricFlow, Puppet Enterprise, Buildmaster, or Visual Studio Release Management
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban
- Good understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating system
- Experience within regulatory environment
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers
- Perks include complimentary onsite German language classes, discounted Urban Sports Club memberships, quarterly team bonding activities, regular social events, and healthy office refreshments
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.