Hi there. We’re Parkside. A leading software development & design company giving rise to market leaders — and we’re looking forward to meeting you.
As our next DevOps / Backend Engineer you are responsible for the development of an ideal IT infrastructure, builds and deployments of web applications as well as for Backend/API development.
- You drive the development and automation of on-premise and cloud infrastructure services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You develop CI/CD pipelines and configure development environments on-premise and in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and support development teams with troubleshooting
- As part of an agile team you participate actively in Backend/API development
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience in DevOps, Backend/API development and educational background in related fields
- Good command of CI/CD services (e.g. Buildkite, Azure DevOps), Docker, Kubernetes
- Solid knowledge of at least one scripting language, i.e. Bash, Python, Golang or Ruby
- Good understanding of modern backend frameworks
- You are familiar with Linux servers and find your way around the Terminal
- IT-Security is a topic of interest to you and you already have some knowledge of it
- Nice-to-have: Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management (i.e. Terraform, Ansible)
- Enthusiasm for User Experience (usability, accessibility) and a detail-oriented, quality-focused work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Work-life balance: compensatory time off, flexitime and 2 days/week home office
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and development devices
- Ownership & respect: it's highly valued to take ownership and you don't need a certain title or status to be heard
- Employment status: A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, at least 30 hours/week)
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,200 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram