- Responsible for designing, restructuring, improving, and building an automation framework and scripts for new and existing functionalities to fit all types of testing; reviewing and debugging automated functional and integration tests.
- Defining and implementing the roadmap initiative of ensuring adequate coverage in the automation suite. Assist in planning, scheduling, and implementing automation projects
- Collaborate with the QA Manager and QA Lead to develop an automation process and schedule to accommodate the testing request.
- Collaborating with the Development AEM Architect to ensure the automation framework integrates with current technologies.
- Analyzes, designs, and maintains automated script, along with Smoke, Regression, and Operational test plans. Reporting defects, tracking, validating, and closing while executing (manual or automated) test cases.
- Collaborate with the rest of the QA team members to develop effective strategies for automating new and existing initiatives to ensure coverage. Mentor and coach QA testers to becoming automation testers.
- Attention to detail to focus on improving maintainability increasing automation awareness, and decrease test execution times. Troubleshooting issues within the framework to prevent inadequate defects.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.