Our approach to application development is team-centric and holistic from architecture and design to building high-quality, automated, cloud-enabled custom applications, helping clients modernize their software development processes and methodologies along the way. We have a highly flexible engagement model allowing clients to engage our software development experts in project-based solutions, through our managed services, as individual contributors or via distributed development team(s).
Day-to-day, you will
- Develop high performance software using scalable Java and/or .NET applications
- Create and review Java and/or .NET application design and architecture and participate in java code review
- Troubleshoot, debug, and analyze application code and infrastructure
- Define software development standards and guidelines and lead project delivery teamsSpot, assess and report on delivery risks
- Assist in Engagement pre-sales activities creating project proposals, estimating project deliverables, resources and timelines and help build a team of top-performing SDE’s
- Create and share ideas on improving technology and processes. Produce periodic technology insights by writing blog posts, case studies, and/or white papers
You have been a skilled leader in the Application Development arena with extensive software development consulting experience. You likely have experience with a variety of architectures, patterns, technologies, frameworks (AngularJS, Backbone.js) and methodologies in a variety of startup, mid-market and enterprise environments. You should be passionate about developing software using applications, prototyping and staying current on emerging software development technologies through continued education and community participation. You should value interacting and communicating with Enterprise clients, mentoring other consultants and acting as a thought leader within Application Development.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.