The Engineering Services team is structured to serve our product development teams focusing on the following areas:
- Continuously improving the Developer Experience at C2FO, pushing to organization to adopt best practices and making teams as efficient as possible.
- Manage CI/CD pipelines, with a focus on enabling engineers to deliver value to the end user without tooling getting in the way.
- Enhance, manage, and maintain a core set of services used by all teams.
The Engineering Services team is uniquely positioned to identify and work on initiatives that have an impact on the C2FO Engineering organization as a whole.
What you’ll do
- Work across our engineering organization to continually improve our developer experience.
- Evangelize and drive adoption of best practices in CI/CD. We work closely with GitHub Actions and Azure DevOps.
- Test and monitor our systems proactively.
- Document and drive developer best practices across the organization.
What you’ll need
- Curiosity and passion for improving the developer experience.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- 3+ years of experience in professional software development.
We'd be particularly delighted to hire someone who has experience with:
- Writing developer centric documentation.
- Multi-cloud environments, In particular AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Kubernetes tooling experience (Helm, CDK8s, Terraform, etc).
- Experience with microservices development tooling like Tilt, Garden, Skaffold.