In an international team we develop the embedded software platform for highly networked and innovative automotive software functions. Modern development methods and technologies such as continuous integration and testing, agile development, test-driven development or domain-specific languages are a fixed part of our work.
What awaits you?
- The focus of your assignment is the development of tools to preconfigure all AUTOSAR based ECUs.
- You work with an Eclipse IDE and JAVA/Xtend or JAVA/Kotlin with IntelliJ and generate exports based on the AUTOSAR standard.
- You will use established architectural patterns and work with the newest Eclipse Platform Extensions, like Sphinx and Xtext.
- An additional challenge is the mentoring of our customers in all car domains.
- The scope of applications last from traditional embedded domains like powertrain, driving dynamics or chassis management to infotainment systems.
- With your wish to create, you bring your experience into the serial development of our automotive software – from the architecture to the solution, which you can experience yourself in our cars.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study (BSc/MSc/PhD).
- Experience in development of tools, preferred Java/Xtend/Kotlin on Eclipse MF or IntelliJ.
- Knowledge in the area of Embedded Software and methods of object oriented Software Development.
- Professional experience in Software Development and Engineering.
- Professional experience in at least one of the following areas: Eclipse MF, Software-/System Architecture, Component Architecture, Operational Systems, Communication, Network Technologies, Automotive bus systems or AUTOSAR.
- Experience in Software Development Processes for example model based Architecture, UML, SysML, domain specific languages, code generation, process models, requirement management, Software Quality and agile processes.
- Domain Expertise in one of the following areas is an advantage: driver assistance systems, infotainment or control systems.
- Handling of safety standards (ISO 26262), ideally with experience in the corresponding development processes.
You enjoy working in an international team and you have a good knowledge in Embedded Software? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits