Classification: Tax Director/Manager - Corporate
Compensation: $115000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Manage corporate tax compliance for all companies which currently involves both Canadian and US tax compliance, including:
•preparation of income tax provision calculations,
•coordination of tax return preparation with outside tax service providers,
•monitor and execute tax instalments/payments,
Manage transfer pricing compliance
•Manage day-to-day transfer pricing function such as periodically adjusting transfer prices for existing products and setting transfer prices for new products as needed
•Coordinate with outside tax advisors as appropriate
•Manage sales and use tax compliance for all companies including tax return preparation, tax payments, tax audits
•Manage property tax filings and annual corporate registration filings
Treasury & Risk Management:
•Manage relationships with lenders, legal advisors, as well as US/Canadian corporate representatives
•Prepare quarterly and annual Bank Compliance Certificates
•Prepare cash flow projections to aid in management of cash flow
•Manage annual insurance renewal processes
•Monitoring and preparing claims for various government incentivesJob Requirements
- 5+ years' experience in an accounting or finance role with at least 2 years’ experience in corporate tax
- Previous exposure to sales and use tax compliance would be beneficial
- Software experience with ERP and Bl systems is an asset
- Proficient in developing excel models
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and with teams
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (including oral and written communication)
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic team player.
- Process oriented with a critical attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – solution focused
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.