Lifemark Physiotherapy Nordel Way in Surrey is currently seeking an Occupational Rehabilitation (OR) therapist to join our team! The Occupational Program is a structured, active rehab program providing physical and functional conditioning to help an individual return to work. This may include job site visits and allow for a personalized, graduated return to work plan.
Our clinic has a longstanding culture of supporting and fostering the professional growth of our clinicians. We have a team orientated culture, excellent training and many opportunities for internal advancement. Our senior staff are always available as a clinical resource and you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced clinicians, from many disciplines. For more information on all our clinic has to offer
The clinic is a spacious 5000 square foot facility offering 12 private treatment rooms for physiotherapy, massage therapy and acupuncture and a large gym for exercise prescription. We are located at 12080 Nordel Way in the Nordel Crossing Shopping Centre. There are a variety of shops and restaurants and lots of parking available in the shopping centre parking lot.
- Performing physiotherapy assessments
- Prescribing exercise programs
- Providing education on soft tissue healing, repair and pain management
- Communicating and collaborating with team members regarding treatment recommendations and planning
- Completing intake, progress and discharge reports
The successful candidate will be:
- Registered with the College of Physical Therapists of B.C.
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- Experience with the OR concept/return to work planning
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
• Competitive salary with benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
• Specialty physiotherapy-based services?such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
• Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
• Pathways for clinical leadership
• National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
• GoodLife Fitness discount
*We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Interested in learning more? Visit our website [ Link Removed ] for more information.