Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada. Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility. Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Our Federal Government client, requires the services of an IM/IT Project Manager. The Project Manager in this role will oversee work associated with the client's Application Development, Database and Data Administration (ADDDA) directorate.
The work to be performed includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Manage the CFS Claims Tracking projects during development, implementation and operations start-up phases
- Coordinate and schedule projects activities and monitor progress;
- Identify, assess and control project risks documented in Risk and Issues Registers/Logs;
- Handle arising project issues and escalate efficiently;
- Ongoing Issues Reports and Status Reports on the projects;
- Develop and present Statistical Reports .
- Managing and coordinating the CFS Claims Tracking development project with schedule, status and risk reports using Scrum Agile methodology.
- 10 years of experience in the management of IM/IT technical resources in a cross-functional IM/IT service delivery environment.
- Experience with web development applications in the past 10 years, for a federal government department/agency/organization/Crown Corporations
- Current PMP or Prince II certification or a minimum of 10 years of Project Management experience.