As an outstanding software engineer you will:
* Be extremely curious with a demonstrated ability for self-directed learning.
* Have excellent technical and design skills
* Be quality focused with an understanding and appreciation of code review and automated testing
* Be self-starting with the ability and confidence to drive and deliver solutions into production
Essential qualifications and experience
* Experience of developing for public cloud
* Strong knowledge of Java and the JVM
* Extensive knowledge of core computer science (data structures/algorithms/networks)
* Experience of continuous integration and deployment tools and approaches
Desirable qualifications and experience
* Apache Ignite/Gridgain
* Apache Kafka
* AWS certification
* Understanding of software performance and trade-offs
* Spring Boot
* Private cloud
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans